Do you have a filing technique?
If not, you need one!
Here's what I do:
Using a 180 grit/medium file or 100 grit if you want courser - just don't be too heavy handed.
- Shape nail
- File around cuticle
- File nail surface to even out any lumps or inconsistencies
- Check down the barrel of the nail to ensure the thickness is even.
- Block buff entire surface to remove scratches.
To minimise filing (and service time) focus on good product application so there is only minimal filing needed.
SNS Dipping Nail video class step by step
Are you confused about how Dipping nails and other dipping systems work?
Step by step guide to Nail Dipping powder application
Procedure for applying dipping nail colour on natural nails:
Prep all 10 nails - push back cuticles and remove shine using a block buff
Apply 1 coat of Base
Dip into colour powder
Repeat on all 10 nails
Apply a second coat of Base and dip again
Repeat on all 10 nails.
Repeat step 3 if desired
Brush Activator over entire nail
Wait until product is dry enough to file (approx. 1 min)
Shape nails, file surface gently to smooth out any bumps.
Block buff to smooth out the nail surface.
Wash hands/remove dust.
MUST DRY THOROUGHLY
Ensure nails are completely dry. Any moisture left on the nails will ruin your Activator and Topcoat
Apply Activator to all 10 nails.
WAIT a few seconds for the Activator to evaporate.
Again there must be no moisture remaining - this may cause your topcoat brush to harden.
Apply 2 thin coats of SHINE
Wait 1-2 minutes for nails to dry
ROCK YOUR NAILS!
Contact me via email or Facebook ☺
ROCK YOUR NAILS Dipping Powder
ROCK YOUR NAILS Nail Dipping System
This new dipping powder is compatible with other brands, it's easy to apply and looks amazing!
We have a range of gorgeous dipping colours, chosen to reflect current trends. Shades of red, pink, purple, blue, glitter and orange, green - a rainbow of colours to suit all tastes and skin tones!
How to create beautiful strong nails with ROCK YOUR NAILS dipping powder:
- Prep and sanitize the nails
- Apply one coat of base, dip in colour powder
- Apply a second coat of base and dip again.
- Optional - Apply a 3rd coat for of base and dip again
- Apply Activator over entire nail
- File and shape nails using a 180 grit file
- Block buff
- Remove dust - wash hands. *Dry nails thoroughly
- Apply Activator over entire nail.
- Wait a few seconds for Activator to dry
- Apply two thin coats of topcoat
- Nails will be dry in less than 2 minutes!