Current positions available:
We are looking for a great therapist who can work independently and is good with people.
Duties will include performing some or all of the above services:
-Client treatments - we currently offer the following services, it is not necessary for you to have skills in all of them:
Manicure & pedicure
Acrylic, sns nails & nail art
Lash lift & tint
-Assist the salon with bookings, reception duties, social media, stock control, cleaning and retail.
The right candidate will:
- Be Willing and excited to learn new techniques.
- Be Confident and love working face to face with clients
- Be a team player and love working collaboratively with other staff members.
- Have a Certificate or Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- Practice excellent hygiene and cleanliness in presentation and the work space
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Subcontract
- Artificial nail application including tips and overlays - Nail dip powder experience is essential.
- Application of Gel polish
- Nail Art
- Able to recognise nail conditions and recommend products for nail health
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent hygiene practices
- Attention to detail
- Experience in services such as waxing and lash services would be an advantage but not essential
- Performing nail and pedicure services
- Product sales and demonstrations for in store customers and our social media channels
- Customer service, packing online orders
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic workspace
- A good communicator
- Good sense of humour
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Able to take direction
- Staff discount on products
- Variety in your work
- Opportunities for learning news skills
- Working with a fun and friendly team
Initially we are looking for someone available mid week for 1-2 days, one evening and some Saturdays, with a view to take on more hours as clients get to know and love your services!
*All clients and staff are required to wear a mask and we will need to see your COVID-19 first dose vaccination certificate.
HAIRDRESSER, PART TIME
Experienced fully qualified hairdresser to conduct all types of hairdressing services including Ladies colour & cuts, mens cuts and children.
To apply for any of the above positions please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com