Showing the single result
Pedi in a box
How to do a pedicure at home:
1. Soak feet in warm water with salt soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Use pumice sponge to remove dead skin cells and smooth off calluses.
3. Apply sugar scrub to smooth skin.
4. Apply mud masque to feet for 10-15 minutes.
5. Apply mango mend to soften cuticles.
6. Trim toenails, file to shape.
7. Gently push back cuticles using orangewood stick.
8. Buff nail surface to smooth using block buffer.
9. Massage with massage lotion.
10. Apply Shea butter cream daily to moisturise and keep skin soft.
$49.95Add to cart
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Afterpay