Pedi in a box
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Afterpay
How to do a pedicure at home:
1. Soak feet in warm water with salt soak for 10-15 minutes.
2. Use pumice sponge to remove dead skin cells and smooth off calluses.
3. Apply sugar scrub to smooth skin.
4. Apply mud masque to feet for 10-15 minutes.
5. Apply mango mend to soften cuticles.
6. Trim toenails, file to shape.
7. Gently push back cuticles using orangewood stick.
8. Buff nail surface to smooth using block buffer.
9. Massage with massage lotion.
10. Apply Shea butter cream daily to moisturise and keep skin soft.
Pedicure in a box
When the salons are closed and your feet are desperate for attention
👉Our pedi in a box has eveything you need to get your feet back on track with a little pampering along the way:
💜Voesh deluxe 4 step pedi in a box: Lavender relieve foot soak, sugar scrub, mud masque and massage lotion
💜ocean pumice sponge to remove calluses
💜Toe nail file for shaping
💜Block buffer to smooth the surface of your nails
💜mango mend balm to soften cuticles and dry skin
💜Avry shea butter cream to combat dry skin
💜orangewood stick to push back cuticles
👉order via our website nails on the net