NAIL DIP POWDER STARTER - THE BASICS
DIY NAILS MADE EASY:
Everything you need to create a lasting DIp powder manicure at home!
Also known as SNS, dip powder provides a strong, protective chip resistant coating over your own nails or tips.
Our high quality dip powder nail system has been designed to a achieve a professional quality manicure in the comfort of your home.
- Fast drying
- No UV or LED light needed
- Over 50 colours available
- Kind to Natural nails
- Easy to follow instructions
- Free product support
- Fast, gentle removal using acetone
This kit contains all of the tools needed to start doing your own dip powder nails:
- 12ml BASE GEL
- 12ml ACTIVATOR
- 12 ml TOP GEL
- 12gm CLEAR NATURAL BASE POWDER
- DIP POWDER NAIL FILE
- BLOCK BUFFER
- DIP POWDER INSTRUCTIONS
Everything you need to get started dipping nails!
Add extra dip powder colours starting at $10
How to do your own dip powder nails:
- PREP – For long lasting nails remove shine from the nails using a block bufffer. There is no need to ‘rough up’ the nails – a gentle buff is all that is needed.
- BASE – Apply a thin coat of Base Gel
- DIP – Dip your nail into your chosen colour powder.
- FILE – Using a 100/180 grit nail file, gently file the surface to smooth out any bumps, follow with block buffer for a smooth finish.
- ACTIVATE – Apply Activator to the entire nail surface. **Very important: Wipe nails with a tissue or lint free square. If you do not wipe your Top Gel will thicken or harden in the bottle.
- SHINE – Apply two thin coats of Top Gel. Allow 2 minutes for nails to dry.